Atlanta, GA Report by: Dr. June Knight April 18, 2020
Celeste Solum is an ex-FEMA employee who writes blogs to help the Christians be prepared for what’s coming. Being that we hear so much about quarantine, arrests, etc., I realize you must know how to react. She wrote an article called:
- Ask if you are free to leave.
- Ask if you are being arrested.
- Always deal with a supervisor.
- Do not run from this situation it gives the appearance that you are guilty.
- Always carry with you the Public Servant Questionnaire and ask every single person apprehending you to fill it out. Email me for the Public Servant Questionnaire.
- Ask for detailed clarity on why you are being apprehended. The 5 w’s come to mind. Who, what, where, why, when.
- From the moment you are detained trying to record all interactions with your phone or other recording device.
- Always get the name of all individuals involved in your detainment.
- Make mental notes of attitude, surroundings, engagements, or anything that you feel is important. This is the time to use your situational awareness or mindful living skills.
- Be aware that legal orders, motions, and templates authorizing medical evaluation of non-compliant persons who may be ill may have been initiated.
- Become familiar with what this regulation permits and does not permit. The regulation itself is a bit ambiguous saying a qualified medical person may take biological samples and yet it says that they may not do anything invasive like a blood draw.
- Get the name and medical qualifications of each individual involved in your forced medical exam. Have them fill out the Public Servant Questionnaire.
- Ask for clarity on why you are being forcefully examined.
- Request a medical doctor, although you probably will not get one.
- Do not allow them to take DNA.
- Be aware that under this regulation, although not specifically addressed it leaves it open for cavity searches. Decide now how you want to handle that situation. Do you want it recorded?
- Have a pre-written letter requesting copies of all medical records and hand it to the supervisor.
- Unless immediately quarantined, and every time you are forcefully examined, go to your family doctor (preferably) or nearest clinic for a Third Party examination.
- Immediately after a forced examination, file an FOIA request, for all records relating to the day in question including outbreak, your detention, and your forced medical exam.
- During WWII people were not given a choice on if they consented for a forced examination.
- Prayer is helpful to keep you calm and detached from this intrusion into your body and privacy.
- After a forced examination you may want to talk with a spiritual mentor, friend, spouse or a compassionate person that you know as you process the feelings of violation and abuse.
- According to this regulation any time you are in public or anywhere you can be forcibly screened for public health safety measures.
- This screening may not include invasive procedures but your definition of invasive will be different than a public health safety officer.
- For your safety and security I would request that any Public Health officer screening you fill out the Public Servant Questionnaire. That way you know who is involved, where the data on your screening goes and why it is being conducted. It will save time later if there is a problem such as quarantine.
This regulation allows the federal government to use and all technology, including future technologies, to surveillance for public health threats. You have zero privacy if you are using anything technological.
You may be forced to engage in technological surveillance such as wearable technology for a Conditional Release. Think of it as a get out of jail card, but it isn’t free.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, QUARANTINE, ISOLATION, CONDITIONAL RELEASE
- If in the government’s eyes there is a reasonable suspicion that you are ill travel restrictions can be implemented and issuance of travel permits can be issued.
- Travel restrictions and travel permits are only for people who are designated as quarantined, isolated, or conditional release orders so let’s say you can go to work.
- The CDC or HHS must issue you a written order for quarantine, isolation or conditional release.
- Quarantine, isolation or conditional release is only for particular infections but those can change any minute by various entities. For our purposes unless you are traveling abroad the ones that will impact you are respiratory infections and influenza.
- Ensure the existence of a statute, regulation, or another administrative mechanism that authorized isolation/quarantine. Have them present that to you.
- States are responsible for the health of people in their state so if you have been served a Quarantine, isolation or conditional release appeal to the state department of health.
- Request a state DOH Administrative Hearing. Each state will have its own rules for this so you will have to look up the agency, then Administrative Hearing. There is a timeline to follow.
- Request a federal medical review.
- Request a mandatory reassessment of the order.
- Request availability of workers’ compensation and/or other forms of financial support for persons unable to return to work because of an isolation/quarantine order.
- Request a reintegration to persons under a isolation/Quarantine order such as letter to employer or school giving a reason for your absence and that you are no longer contagious.
- Request the procedure for enforcement of isolation/quarantine orders.
- Ask what type of memoranda of agreement (MOA) or understanding (MOU) allow for the loaning of facilities or other services necessary to implement a quarantine and/or isolation order for a person who cannot be isolated at home (e.g., travelers, homeless populations).
- Ask for written data sharing/data use/confidentiality agreements related to sharing of confidential patient medical information between public health and other partners.
DUE PROCESS CONSIDERATIONS
- Ensure there is a definition for all words that you are concerned about during your experience for instance terms such as “quarantine,” “isolation,” and “detention”.
- Did you receive adequate notice, opportunity to contest, administrative determination?
- Did you have access to legal counsel, if desired
- Request the policies to satisfy due process in different isolation/quarantine scenarios (e.g., “voluntary” home isolation, isolation in a guarded facility, exclusion from certain public activities).
- Request the written plan for hearing cases and/or appeals for persons subject to isolation/quarantine orders (e.g., participation via telephone, video conference).
You may be required to self-monitor for medical conditions (e.g., temperature checks) and (where applicable) via draft legal orders or contractual agreements.
Be aware that legal counsel has reviewed the feasibility of issuing “exclusion” orders (i.e., excluding contacts from using public transportation, attending public meetings) and, where applicable, drafted templates and legal orders.
Isolation/quarantine may be in a home, hospital, or other designated facility.
Vetted faith-based organizations to assist or provide services to persons in isolation and quarantine.
Early in an outbreak or operation you can expect allot of mis-information and dis-information, especially with DeepFakes from artificial intelligence.
Get ready my friends, this localized incident will expand to the global beast that it is.___________________________________________________________
Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and activations include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
- Incident Command
- Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
- Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Developing Volunteer Resources
- Emergency Planning and Development
- Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
- Exercise Design and Evaluation
- Public Assistance Applications
- Emergency Operations Interface
- Public Information Officer
- Flood Fight Operations
- Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
- Multi-Hazards for Schools
- Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
- Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
- Logistics, Operations, Communications
- Community Emergency Response Team Leader
- Behavior Recognition
Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming..
My educational eBooks
Prep Resources for the Climate Chaos