Washington DC – May 8, 2019
On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 – Dr. June Knight interviewed Pastor Ken Peters. He explains his life story and the reason behind this phenomenon! Check out his website at http://thechurchatplannedparenthood.com/.
The Church at Planned Parenthood is NOT a protest. It’s a worship service at the gates of Hell. The Church at Planned Parenthood is a gathering of Christians for the worship of God and the corporate prayer for repentance for this nation, repentance for the apathetic church and repentance of our blood guiltiness in this abortion holocaust.– The Church at Planned Parenthood
What’s Right About “The Church At Planned Parenthood”?
- Takes the Bushel off our light
- The Worship is Non-Confrontational Spiritual Warfare
- It’s Simply Church. We are Good at Having Church.
- It’s Doing More. We’ve got to put Legs to our Faith.
- Shows a Deep Care and Concern for this Holocaust
- Raises Money for the Cause
- Unifies the True Church Confronting the Evil of our Day
- The Gospel is Preached Outdoors
- Not much Time or Commitment (Once a Month)
- Puts the Church out Front at the Gates of Hell
- Shows Repentance for America’s Sin
- Possesses a Wesley/Whitefield-Like Revival Spirit
- It’s a Move of God
- Creates a Toughness. Gets us out of the Soft Pews and Into the Elements
- Provides a Conscience for the City, Church and Planned Parenthood
NOTE – At the end of the video there was lag due to internet issues, so we used a still photograph, however, you can still hear the rest of the interview. Please forgive us for the inconvenience. To God be the glory!