Washington DC – August 4, 2019 – Report By: Dr. June Knight
On Wednesday, July 3, 2019, I visited an End Time Handmaidens Conference in Arkansas and met Ms. Loretta. She has been in this over 40 years! What a mighty woman of God!
An End-Time Handmaiden is one who has a call of God on her life to serve Him unconditionally with trusting obedience. She surrenders her will to Him and joyfully takes up His instead. She joins Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane and says with Him, “Not my will but Thine be done.” She takes up her cross and follows Him.
- She surrenders her right to eat as she enters a 21-day fast to receive the double-portion anointing to which she is called. She is an intercessor and learns how to pray the prayers that are on the heart of the Chief Intercessor, Jesus Christ. She has a burden for the nations and will weep for souls, travailing with Paul “until Christ be formed” in them.
- Every Kindred, Every Tribe: She may be of any race, kindred, tongue or tribe, but she loves and serves Jesus as her Bridegroom and soon-coming king. She may differ in many ways in her culture and physical apperance from other End-Time Handmaidens—she may be tall or short, large or small, young or old, in a wheelchair or storng, but she perseveres in prayer and brings forth the fruith of the Kingdom of God in the earth.
- She knows with Paul that she is in a relay race and carries the baton with faithfulness to her calling, ready to pass it on to the next generation when her lap is finished.
- She may be called to preach or she may be hidden in the prayer closet.
- She may travel to another nation and spend the rest of her life serving the Lord there or she may make many short trips to mission fields, coming home to work and raise money for her next journey, or she may simply travel on her knees, touching souls by her intercessions. She may be called to the church or the streets or the workplace, but she knows she’s called. And if she fails or falls, she knows to repent and get up and go on to fulfill her destiny.
- She may be an apostle, a prophetess, an evangelist, pastor or teacher, or she may be a prayer warrior. She may be a doctor, attorney, teacher, nurse, computer technician, housewife, real estate agent, student, pilot, flight attendant, cook or mayor. The call manifests in many ways. She blooms where she is planted. She has a call to press into God and go beyond the limitations of her natural circumstances into the limitlessness of His Kingdom.
- She is a worshipper. Whether she can sing in tune or not, whether she can dance with rhythm and beauty in man’s eyes or not, whether she can play an instrument or not, her heart is toward her Beloved Bridegroom and to Him her “voice is sweet and her countenance is comely.”
- She may be loud and bombastic or quiet and subdued—or both, depending on the move of the Holy Spirit. End-Time Handmaidens are all individuals and diverse—each one is unique. They all bear a certain mark of a calling of God in their spirit.
See Her Interview
Dr. June Knight is a White House Correspondent. She has published seven (7) books and can be purchased at www.gotreehouse.org. Dr. June holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Master’s Degree in Corporate Communications with Minor in Mass Communications and a Doctor in Theology. Dr. June spent six (6) years traveling the country, serving ministries and assisting them to achieve their goals in marketing and communications. She trained teams across this country on how to do media and best practices in communicating their visions from God. Due to her extensive travels, raising three children who are called of the Lord, went to bible college with two of those children, and interviewing over 400 ministers across this country; Dr. June now provides a voice in the governmental sphere about Christianity viewpoints. Dr. June covers news and interests mainly from the White House and the Department of State. The Lord sent her to Washington DC on October 9, 2018 with $9.00 and a suitcase on the Greyhound Bus. The Lord has taken care of her ever since. Now he has supplied her with a beautiful apartment, new furniture, car, clothes, new TV equipment, and all she needs to accomplish the mission here in Washington DC. If you would like to donate to help her continue being a voice for the Christians in the White House, please donate here.